Open to students
The ICoGD Competition recognizes outstanding research in Product Design, Interior Design and Fashion Design. Awards will be given based on the technical content and presentation. The winning awards will be announced at the 1st ICoGD 2023 Kuala Lumpur Conference.
- The submitter must enroll in a masters, doctoral and degree program or be a recent graduate from a posgraduate or undergraduate program
- Any entry submitted must be the work of the individual submittion
- The maximum number of entries to a competition per person is 3.
- Poster size must be in A1.
- Poster must be in English.
- The entry must be accompanied by the online submission form and upload the poster attachment on Onedrive.
Submission Deadline: CLOSE
- A group of academics / professionals will serve as judges and evaluate the papers and presentations. Scoring rubrics will be used for both parts of the judging.
- Our decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners will be selected based on judging.
Prize To Be Won
The top 3 competition winners (for each track) will receive certificate and plaque.
Method of Presentation
The Poster Competition will be conducted via ZOOM Platform online channel
Registration for Competition
Download Poster guideline
Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia,
86400 Parit Raja, Batu Pahat,
Mr. Ts. Muhammad Firdaus |+6019-319 8048
Miss Siti Nasuha |+6012-740 6013
Mrs Rosriza Liyana |+6017-733 7307